Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 16 June 2019

Lots of Grey.

A lot of grey today, a few warm sunny spells in the morning with a number of light showers. Not enough to really test the efficacy of yesterday's sealing of the conservatory. By the afternoon it was consistently grey and a bit on the cool side. 
I climbed up into the loft and brought down the small tv that used to be in our bedroom at Dingles, photographed it and put it on the free FB page. Somebody has already made an enquiry but hasn't arranged a time to collect while the self tan sprays and lotion I also put on were asked for straight away. They are due to be collected tomorrow. 
When I went downstairs this morning Speedy was walking around with his plastic cone hanging around his neck. Somehow the gaffer tape had come off, not sure how.  That was soon repaired but Speedy has already licked one of his feet making it bleed, aargh. I've gone back to putting a couple of plasters on that foot.

No comments: