Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday, 4 October 2026

Small World.

There were only six of us on this afternoon's walk, a rather wet one around Llyn Pendam, and yet one lady who has only recently joined our group, had been down in Cornwall last week and was in St Ives on the 26th at the same time as us.
I wasn't sure about going on the walk but having been assured by my home weather man that it was not going to rain off I went. Straight up into the clouds which resulted in us getting very wet. We opted for a shorter walk round the lake which only took about an hour. Still it was good to stretch my legs and take in the autumnal dew bedecked cobwebs and the arrival of large fungi. 
I haven't done much since returning except some editing of the many photos I took in St Ives. Today's offerings are all Porthmeor beach. If I stick to one location at a time there's less chance of repeating photos.
 






No comments: