Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 24 February 2013

Freezing.

It is still bitterly cold and this morning it tried to snow but thankfully nothing settled. I'm keeping a check on the weather as I'll be driving up the hill early tomorrow for my first morning back at work.
I couldn't have a lie-in this morning as I had arranged for the chips in the micra's windscreen to be repaired. When the man got here it turned out that it was the same guy who came a few years ago. Also the chips were not new ones but simply the old ones from which the resin had fallen out of. Luckily I keep my paperwork fairly well organised (ie shoved into labelled folders), and it didn't take him long to re-do the paper?work on his mobile device.

No comments: