Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Wet.

A fine drizzle started up as I went to fed the hen then  turned into a downpour by the time I set off for school. I spent the morning doing a few odd jobs and because I'm going on a printing workshop this weekend I got out my sketch books to see if I can come up with some ideas. I don't do a lot of drawing but once in a while I like to try and copy bits of Alan Lee's drawings for LOTR. Today I mainly just looked at various illustrations wondering how I could adapt a motif to use as a Christmas card.
 Life is hard when you're a cat!
The afternoon was a little frantic trying to do DT with 30 children but I've worked out how to make it easier when I teach the same lesson to the other class. I walked into town after work as I needed to go to the library and the bank and made my usual stop at the health food shop to buy some carob coated ginger. Coming home I was surprised to see some cows in one of the fields by the drive. I hope they don't escape like the last lot did a while back.

No comments: