Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Poor Linas.

I was having a fairly good day, despite Windows 2007 blocking my attempts to get on with school work and also being unable to add comments to other blogs (5 attempts to log in before I gave up) but then Linas rang. Our middle son is not having a rosy life at the moment. 2 years after graduating with a good IT degree he has only had 3 months of internship work and for the rest of the time has been living hand to mouth on state benefits (and bank of mum). Today he phoned to say that his motorbike has been stolen and then there was a second phone call to say that he only had third party insurance and not for theft. Peter is absolutely furious as he advised him to make sure he had insurance for theft and now he has lost everything. I just feel so sad that someone who is penniless has now lost his only method of transport, how will he get to work if he ever finds a job? Peter is adamant that we won't bail him out again but it breaks my heart to think of how Linas is feeling.

No comments: