Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 30 November 2013

Sunny.

The sun was back again today. First thing in the morning it shines into the kitchen lighting up the orchids and blue glass in the windows. For the rest of the day  I had to be content with looking at the sun on the hills around the garden.
Fred came around this morning to look at the chimney as the original builder is now working on his own place and isn't available. I spent most of the day working outside, weeding and tidying up the flower beds around the house. Peter went off rowing and then coaching in the afternoon. Right now we are about to go out to a gig club dinner and disco. The dress code is club colours if possible which as they are black with red and white is ideal for me as my favourite clothes are black.  For the red element I am wearing a pair of dark red fluffy earnings. Time to go .....

No comments: