Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 27 March 2014

Sunny.

It's been bright and sunny for a lot of the day today. I didn't get to spend time in the garden as I was teaching for the whole day. We had five people being interviewed for a part-time teaching job. Each of them had to plan and teach a 30 mins maths lesson to 30 children which was observed by 6 people, take a guided reading group, level some written work, interpret data and then have a formal interview. I could not cope with the stress of such an interview procedure. A sandwich lunch was provided for the interviewees and all of  the rest of us which gave us a chance to chat informally in the staffroom. I broke my diet and had a couple of sandwiches so I shan't bother with any supper tonight.
There were plenty of interesting cloudscapes on the way home so I stopped up by the Lewis' farm. 
It was so peaceful with just the sound of a few birds and nothing else.  
I still enjoy being able to get a glimpse of the sea as I travel to and from work.  

No comments: