Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Wet.

It has been raining all day as we caught the edge of the latest storm to hit the UK. I went up earlier and my dams are doing their job. I could see a lot of road gravel washed into the field which otherwise would have been part of a torrent flowing down our drive. We had a hearty breakfast after which Vytas and Sally left us. Romas and Laura went into town for a bit while I did a little housework and a lot of lounging around watching tv and eating chocolates. Laura, Romas and I spent the rest of the afternoon watching Alaskan Bush Family while the rain thundered down on the conservatory roof. Right now Romas and Peter are preparing our supper of pizzas. They've added lots of extras to some shop pizzas I had in the freezer and made garlic bread.

No comments: