Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 23 November 2018

Rain.

It's been a day of prolonged showers and some sunshine. I popped out to post a card during one of the sunny spells and took some photos along the way. I don't think the figs on the tree below will be ripening, such a shame.


There is little character in the houses of our estate though some gardens aren't bad. Nicer is the view of the hills seen between the houses.
I was working on my project in the sitting room when a visitor put his face up at the window. I've seen this friendly cat a couple of times and with his white paws and bib I've named him Pretty Boy. He's still got a kitten like squeak and he's so friendly that when I bent down to stroke him he bopped my hand and then turned a somersault as he threw himself to the floor so I could tickle his tummy. Our two were fast asleep in the sitting room. Pretty Boy wanted to come in but I drew the line at that.
The boiler man came this morning but after making him a cup of coffee I left him to Peter.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Cute weather vane.
We finally got some sunshine today.
Good idea leaving the boiler man to Peter. : )