Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Autumn Sunshine.

It was another beautiful afternoon and evening. Now that we have the heater for a morning boost of heat my classroom is a lovely place to be. We have windows down the length of 2 sides and it feels so bright and cheery. I finally feel that I am properly organised in the classroom though there are some cupboards that need to be tidied. The art supplies cupboard under my sink is a veritable Pandora's box. Everything has been shoved in there and I only dare slide the door open a little and pull out the things I need. I'd love to have the time to drag everything out and get it all really sorted. Views on the way home.



No comments: