Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 29 July 2024

Mask Done.

Another sunny day in Borth. 
It was a good day for hanging the washing out.
While Peter was at the RNLI shop I rushed through my jobs so that I would have time to sit and enjoy the sun. Whenever we have good weather I can't help thinking that summer has arrived and we'll be having weeks of sun. You'd think by now that I would automatically know that such days are fleeting and plan my day accordingly but too often I start cleaning madly and run out of time to just sit and relax. I have to remind myself that tomorrow might be very different.
 
One thing I did have to do was to walk down to the pharmacy to collect my prescription. That was a very hot walk through the people going to or from the beach.

This boat is now moored in the bay almost at the end of the garden. Peter would love to have a boat like this but that sort of thing is way out of our league. I'm not sure I would enjoy sleeping out at sea either.
I also wanted to decorate my carnival mask. I used whatever I could find in my craft supplies; ancient nail polishes, sequins, stars and a gold pen. I'm quite pleased with the finished mask but I will need to colour around my eyes black for the best effect. Face paint would be good but kohl pencils will have to do as neither of us plan to go into town this week. 

No comments: