Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 6 May 2016

Hazy.

It has been warm and hazy today. Not as nice as yesterday but that was exceptional. My morning was spent on a general tidy up as one of the estate agents who will be showing people around was coming to look at the place. I have de-cluttered the house, sort of, but I did what I call a viewing de-clutter putting everything possible away. I have to say it looks very nice but I don't think it is practical to have the washing up sponges in the microwave and the cats would not be happy if their carpet squares stayed in the cupboard. 
After the estate agent left I took another load down to the dump at Ilfracombe and called in at Tesco's for some fresh fruit and veg. Back home the warm air was very soporific and I had a long break sitting outside with a book resisting the temptation to nod off for a while in the lounger. Eventually I did go and do some weeding for a couple of hours. Can't have the garden looking too messy.

No comments: