Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday, 3 October 2026

Holiday Memories.

It's been bright and sunny here in Borth today with fairly calm seas. When I brought the washing in from the garden it was almost dry.
I had to go in to Aber which was busy, (three times in the car park somebody got to a space before I could get there). Well it is a Saturday and also all the new uni students are wandering around proclaiming start of their new lives with coloured hair and eye catching outfits.
I didn't really have any specific need to wander round the shops but I'm glad I did because not only did I have a long chat with somebody I know but I found a pair of M&S leggings, dark blue tie-dye pattern in my size for £3.
I didn't bother going down to Morrison's but did the shopping for the rest of the week in Lidl (also busy).
 
When I got home we hung the picture we bought in St Ives. Although we had sunny weather while we were there it is evocative of Porthmeor beach and will be a constant reminder of our lovely holiday.
Below is the raku seal reclining for his photoshoot on the chunk of copper ore I found on Porthmeor beach. He's now back on the kitchen window sill amongst an array of interesting pebbles found on Marazion beach when we were there some years ago. 


No comments: