Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Wetter But Warmer.

The kitchen is looking a lot tidier as today's rain was not conducive to being outside weeding and instead I spent time doing housework. I wouldn't mind housework so much if A. other people did some as well, Ha-Ha, and B. other members of this family could learn to put things away though I do have to admit at being almost as bad as everyone else. It's just that I'm the one left to sort everything out as no one else minds.



Once I had driven up the hill at lunchtime it was straight into the clouds. Lashing rain, mud pouring down the sides of the road and the occasional flooded section. Below the cloud level everything still looked rather misty. With the rain came warmer temperatures so I've been able to turn off the central heating in the day. Tonight's weather forecast is for more snow but luckily not in our corner of the country.


2 comments:

Elora said...

The two photos are so like what we have in this region, Ruta. Amazingly similar. Maybe not right here where I am, but regionally, it's very much like surrounding areas here in West Virginia.

Lovely pictures!
Elora

happyone said...

We got a few more inches of snow again last night. I'm putting off my walk until it's at least light out so I can see where I'm going!
As usual I love your pictures!