Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 14 September 2009

Another Week Begins.

The sun shone all day today but there were quite a few clouds in the sky. Work was busy as usual and a lot of children seem to be going down with tummy ache. Let's hope it's not the start of the swine flu again. Several of my children were rather weepy this morning but nearly all of them cheered up after a while. Yet another staff meeting this evening to talk about assessment and tracking. There is far too much paperwork these days. Back home the garden is looking very autumnal with berries of all sorts glowing in the evening sun. If I was a true earth mother I'd be out there making rose hip syrup and elderberry wine.


Romas spent the afternoon burning up still damp branches and leaves. It is good to get all that lot cleared away. Linas went down to Plymouth for the day and came home with Peter tonight. I'm going to print out my plans for tomorrow and then head for an early night, it's ridiculous being so tired at the start of the week.



1 comment:

Julie said...

I have been told the swine flu is starting here again... so I am trying to be ultra careful with Eli!