Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Cowardly Calves.

The sun came out this afternoon for my drive home which made a pleasant change after all the greyness of the last few days. School seemed quite relaxed today. A lot of the children are falling ill with coughs, colds and sickness, the usual thing for this time of the year. You have to be real psychologist to work out if a child is unhappy because they are feeling ill or if they are simply missing home. I always err on the side of caution but some children would end up going home every day if I rang home each time they said they felt ill.
I stopped on the way home to take a few photos of the countryside bathed in the evening sunshine. This field of Mr Lewis' heifers were very interested in what I was up to, until I walked right up to the gate, whereupon they all ran away.


1 comment:

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Ruta; I love your photos,, the cows must have been a little shy, to have their picture taken up close..lol you sure do have some lovely country.... have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura