Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Summer Weather.

The sun has been shining today as if it were the middle of the summer. Very frustrating when you have to be at work. It is forecast to stay like this for the next 10 days. When I got home I was able to get changed into shorts (summer wear not suitable for school) and spend some time out in the garden. First naturally was a stroll around the garden simply to enjoy the sunshine , butterflies and bees.


Then I decided to stretch my legs and go for a walk up the hill. The last 2 call ducks could be seen down on the lake.



While the fields were full of ponies who as usual came wandering over to say hello.







I caught the last of the sunshine while finishing off some school work that I had brought home, (sticking logos on the front of their new literacy folders). A little work on the PC and an early night for once.

1 comment:

happyone said...

No sun here for us - a cloudy day with a few showers.
Love the horse photo!