Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 20 September 2009

The Evening Sun.

School planning this morning, picked Linas up from the bus station in the afternoon and finally some gardening in the last of the afternoon sunshine.
Romas was making smoke signals burning up some old wood that wasn't fit for the winter fuel pile. He's also getting on with other gardening jobs. Hopefully the weather will hold for the week so that he gets a lot done before he leaves for uni on Saturday. I've started gathering up the things he will be taking to Keele but I expect it will be the usual mad panic on Friday night.

The evening sun made it easy to see the webs spun by these hopeful spiders.


As the shadows began to fall the butterflies left the flowers that were now in the shade and instead kept landing on me as I took a coffee break.








As I sat there one landed on my hand right next to the camera, no chance of photographing that one.





No comments: