Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Camera Problems.

Cloudier and definitely cooler today. Work is always busy but I'm getting into the swing of things. I've just had a bit of a disaster with my camera or at least the card. I'd been getting random messages when I down loaded my pictures saying there was still stuff on the camera so I tried deleting it off the camera and now the camera tells me it can't read the card. I'll checkout the web for a new card or more likely pop into town at lunchtime tomorrow and buy a new card. I probably deleted all the workings on the card. Sunshine and clouds at the top of the road when I stopped to drop off the re-cycling which is collected each week by the local council.



No comments: