Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 27 September 2009

A Brief Post.

Today has been calm and peaceful in the sunshine at home. With only Linas at home it seems very quiet. I've got on with tidying the place and sorting all my school plans for the week. The tiredness is beginning to catch up with me so it will be another early night so that I can start the week feeling refreshed.
The farmers have been out in the good weather cutting the grass for silage and making patterns across the fields.

Our newly painted chimneys all white against the blue sky are (with a little imagination) reminiscent of village houses on a Greek island.


It wasn't until I looked at the photo that I noticed the subtle pink tinge on this ornamental grass flower. Too tired to carry on .............. Good Night All.

1 comment:

happyone said...

The fields look pretty striped. Hope you had a good night's rest.