Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Happy Birthday Vytas.

It's Vytas' birthday, he's 25 today and hopefully celebrating with friends up in Leicester. (My family only seem to ring when they want something)Facebook is a great way for me to at least hear what my boys (Vytas & Romas ) are up to and I'm also a photo stealer. If they get tagged in someone else's album I copy the photo to a folder on my pc. I get some interesting photos that way. Vytas usually appears in SK events as he is still a keen member of River's Regt.
Here he is casually marching along with a pike on his shoulder and his morion at a rakish angle for some reason.
Currently he is still working on his PhD though I'm not sure how long the funding will last. With so many cutbacks due to the economic climate I can only hope that he will be able to complete his PhD.

No comments: