Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 10 February 2011

I'm Back!

Hi Folks. It has taken me this long to get over having my pc invader by a nasty virus. One of those ones that look through all your files. The worst thing was finding out that the hacker was actually looking at us through my switched off, web cam. How do we know? Well Peter had come to my rescue when all the screens went black, realised what kind of a virus was in my pc and before cutting this virus out of my system he made a rude gesture at the web cam - which was responded to by an indecipherable comment issuing from my pc just before being cut off. That's not nice to think that people can watch you. My web cam now has a lovely view of the inside of a pot until I actually want to use it. Luckily I don't bank on-line so my biggest threat is identity theft. No money has been lost but it took until today to get my new bank cards and a stronger anti-virus put on the pc. Peter, who tends to take a dismal view of things says I should scrap everything with my old email address but I don't know how to move this blog over to my new email so I'll leave things for a while and think things through.
Oh and if you were wondering, it's eggs that are being sold from that pet carrier. I stopped and bought 6 in a gesture of solidarity for small enterprise. Pictures will be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Oh that is not good!!!
I wondered where you were.
Glad to see your back.

Harriet said...

Very glad to read you again. Virus things and hackers....not a good words for either.