Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 6 June 2011

Back To Work.

It was cold enough this morning to wear a jacket over my jumper but then we were lucky enough to have a hot and sunny day. Children and adults all seemed to be tired on this first day back at work. Too many late nights I expect. We are starting to prepare for Sports' Day which weather permitting, will be next Monday. Must practise the skipping-in-a-hoop race with my class. I took them all out on the junior school's big field in the afternoon to give them a chance to run some long races and so that I could separate them into fast & not so fast runners for the flat races. Or as I told them, the fast runners and the super-fast runners. Got to keep them motivated.
I didn't manage to get away from school until 6.00 so when I got home there was just time to water all the seedlings and the hanging baskets before getting stuck into school work. I feel a bit like my boys as I now have my lap top set up beside my home PC so that I can work on reports while waiting for things to load up on the Internet.

No comments: