Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Special Delivery.

This morning I had the nice surprise of a delivery of a big bouquet of flowers from Vytas. What a thoughtful son, especially as I know that he is living on a very tight budget.
I prefer to see just a few flowers in a vase so now there are flowers all over the place for me to enjoy.


It has been much cooler today and we have had a number of heavy rain showers. I have got on with various bits of tidying up including the conservatory which had all Fred's mess in it. I ironed some sheets and then sorted out my big linen cupboard which looked like a bomb had gone off in it. For some reason I have 16 spare single duvet covers and I didn't dare count the number of pillow cases. I need to go through everything and see what can be relegated to the dust-sheet bag as most of the old dust-sheets did not survive the recent plastering and painting of the hall and sitting room.

I also backed up my photos as I had got out of the habit of a weekly back-up on to my external hard drive and I do take a lot of photos.


Nothing much else done today.

No comments: