Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 8 November 2014

Wet.

It's rained for most of the day. Peter had to go to work again so after catching up on some sleep I've spent my time doing housework and a bit more sorting and clearing out of my school papers. Nowadays we laminate all the labels and pictures that go up on the display boards and it seems a dreadful waste to just throw away the resources I made. Not that I ever imagine I will have my own class again and right now I wouldn't enjoy teaching full time. But you never know what the future will bring.
The last pumpkin is cooking in the oven and is almost ready to puree and store in the freezer. And that's been all I've done on this wet and chilly Saturday.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Your day was a lot like mine. : )