Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 28 July 2019

Sunny.

We've had another day of sun cooled down by quite strong winds though many other parts of the country have had severe rain and even some flooding.
Yesterday's rest must have done me some good as I was up and doing my exercises by 8.00, a little later than usual but it is Sunday.
Today I cut back a lot of the hardy geraniums in the front and back gardens. I do like to see the dried flower heads but there comes a point when they just look brown and frizzled and need to go. The front flower bed looks a bit empty and is very dry. There are a few dandelions in the beds that escaped my eagle eyes but I thought I'd wait until we have some rain and it's easier to dig them up. I also trimmed both the blob bushes as they were looking a bit straggly.
We ended the afternoon by sitting outside with a little reading and more planning for Borth. At the moment we are physically here in our tidy house and garden which just need a little upkeep but mentally we're in Borth. Our minds are working overtime on how to get things done, how much can we do ourselves and at which point would it be sensible to move down there with all our belongings. One good thing about this enforced planning stage is that we can mull over ideas and decide what changes are really important to us. 

No comments: