Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 4 July 2019

Very Hot.

Hot and sunny with barely a cloud in the sky. Peter went off with his friend Larry to work on the fridge in Larry's caravan and the still dripping tap in the camper. They've now come to the conclusion that a new tap is needed. Not easy to get for such an old camper but Larry has his sources.
I stayed home pottering around the place. It was so hot, 40C by my thermometer, that we didn't sit outside until later and even then it wasn't for too long. 
It's such a shame that I can't take Speedy out for a walk. He sat in the porch waiting and lashing his tail crossly each time I said "No." 
Earlier in the afternoon a young lass with a toddler came round for the tent which I'd put up for sale. That's another thing gone along with some old fireplace tools and tins of unwanted paint given away this week. 
At choir last night a call went out for plants to be sold in aid of several local charities at a garden opening. A good destination for the last of my spare plants. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

WOW that is hot. I think the conversion to F makes it 104!!