Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 28 September 2023

Back to Class.

Grey and windy in the morning, wet and windy in the afternoon.
I was able to fit in a couple of quick sessions of garden work in around the Welsh class and have laid the first row of blocks on the wall and filled in everything ready for the next two rows.
In between we had our first Zoom class of the year. Our teacher gave us an easy start going back to some basics, talking about the weather and simple questions and answers about ourselves. Then we touched on using the future tense which I have covered in Duo though I had to remember for 'it will be' not to use Bydda - (Southern) but to use Mi fydda (Northern). It wasn't too bad though I did have a couple of rabbit in the headlights moments.
I may drive to aerobics if this rain doesn't stop.

Wipeout.

 

No comments: