Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Curtain Frog ?

I was lying on the floor the other day and saw this little curtain frog, OK it's really a small toad but look how cute he is.
I just had to take a photo of him and his friend. They had come indoors to shelter from the monsoon rain we've been having. But then I put him out again.
I was lying on the floor, as you do , to do some exercises, which make a tenuous link to this hilarious video I saw on some one's blog a little while ago.

And what's been happening to day - Sun, rain, work. Though I did get owned in class today. I was sitting with a group of children drawing themselves. One little blonde boy was colouring his hair black. I suggested that maybe his hair wasn't that particular colour. "Look" I said, "It's the same colour as mine." He looked at me, "Ah,..... grey."he said. Oh dear, perhaps I should revise my self image.

1 comment:

Marrisa said...

Thanks for all of those smiley moments - frogs, men in skirts and grey hair - all in one post! x