Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 29 April 2010

Rain, Rain, Rain.

Today was a lie-in day but I was still up reasonably early and got in an hour's work in the garden before the rain settled in for the day. I rebuilt the stonework wall at the end of the grass bed and was able to tidy stuff up so that soon I can start building the steps. Both boys have had a try but the job has sat uncompleted for a long time and has been getting on my nerves, especially after all the years of hard work to make the scree garden. An ornamental tree at school.
Teaching in the afternoon and then back home again in the pouring rain. I have been forced to do some housework and even get the hoover out.

2 comments:

Catching the Magic said...

You got the hoover out! Steady on now! Hope the sun returns pronto so you can get back in the garden! The work you are doing sounds great and I'm sure the end result will be lovely. Wishing you sunshine soon x

Domestic Executive said...

I know how you feel about the rain and we've only had a full day this week and already I'm fed up :o(