Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Slow Uploads.

The Internet is running so slowly at the moment. I would blame it all on having Romas home and his and Linas' pcs doing stuff on the Internet all the time which doesn't help but it started to go slow last week when the rain started. We know that our telephone line is damaged, it probably has water getting into the cable when it rains but until the whole system finally crashes BT won't come out and replace the cable. I've spent most of the day in hospital having the last of my spinal injections. It was better this time, the surgeon got the needle in first go so there wasn't all the stabbing that happened last time. Yet again I talked my way out of the place saying that Linas was going to pick me up at the front door. They don't like you to drive yourself but I was perfectly fine. I did feel guilty but it was the only practical way of getting home. I even dropped in at school to see how all the new IT installation was going (messy and slow) and then went to the supermarket where I couldn't resist buying more 50% off meat. Romas is cooking a nice shoulder of lamb for supper and we had to repack the freezer to fit everything else in.

There has been a very warm wind blowing today , 8C, but with an overcast sky. There are buds on the kingcups in the pond and the white skunk cabbage has 4 spathes ready to open.

No comments: