Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 20 March 2011

Where Did The Sun Go ?

We woke this morning to another sunny day. With the outdoor temperature at 20c we set off for another walk. I should have known that wearing shorts, applying sunscreen and opening the car sunroof was asking for trouble. Halfway to Mortehoe the clouds gathered and it started to rain. Luckily it had cleared by the time we got there and I did have a jacket in the car.We did the medium walk going first along the track to Bull Point Lighthouse and then swinging back along the top of Rockham Bay before going round Morte Point. It was too windy and cold to stop at our usual spot so we waited till we had turned back across the hill before we sat and had our Sunday lunch of coffee and bagels. I persuaded Peter to take a photo of me in my summer walking gear, it's the first time my poor little legs have seen the sun this year but they never feel cold so it's shorts from now on, unless it's actually raining.
The rest of my day has been spent doing school work, that never ending task of planning every second of every day.
(PS How does any of the above create a link to Transcendential Meditation, Funeral Arrangements or Waste Disposal ? Great Coffee deals I can follow but how did Google pick those as things I might be interested in ?)

No comments: