Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Happy Weeding.

Some women go out and treat themselves to a new pair of shoes or a handbag but for me today it was a new gardening tool. I still love my heavy duty 18" screwdriver for digging out those long dandelion roots but I thought I'd invest in a daisy grubber. The postman brought it today so it was waiting for me when I got home after a 12 hour shift at school, (parents' evening). I chose a model with a long ash handle and a 15 year guarentee as I know I will be testing it to its limit with the amount of weeds lurking in my lawns. Here's to happy weeding.

1 comment:

happyone said...

That ought to get the job done! : )