Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 6 September 2019

Wet.

Extremely wet for most of the day and it's only now in the late afternoon that the rain has stopped. A good day for taking things easy. Also a very good test of the conservatory and hooray! no water has got in. My efforts have finally been successful. The only thing out of the ordinary that I've done today was to climb up in the loft to bring down a couple of pictures.
The snapdragons are still flowering. The conditions must be just right for them but I'll be digging them up when we do finally move. Too nice to be left behind and descendants of the plants I brought home over 30 years ago. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Pretty pictures.
Glad to hear there is no leaking!!