Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 11 October 2022

Sunny.

It was even sunnier today though there was a bit of a chill in the breeze first thing.
I've spent the whole day working on the wall and ....ta dah, I've nearly finished. I have just enough blocks left to complete the top row so one more session and the front of that raised bed will be done. What I can't work out is how come I have enough blocks. We took down three rows, or should I say courses, from the original raised bed in front of the terrace and then there were a few odd ones from around the garden. But I didn't think there were that many. Very strange.
The clouds began to roll in this evening so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a dry day tomorrow.

 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Your wall is looking great.