Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 4 May 2023

Showers.

Unsettled weather today. One minute it felt hot and the next there would be a quick shower and a drop in temperature. Usually showers and warmth are brought by the south-westerly wind but today's wind was coming from the land and could be seen completely flattening out the waves.
I had a good start to the day waking early and dragging myself straight out of bed to start getting breakfast ready, feed Speedy etc. All the start of day jobs done I made myself a large mug of tea which I drank sitting on the terrace being kept warm by my fluffy dressing gown and Speedy on my lap.
Giving myself a headstart to the day meant that I was able to prepare for the Welsh class and do extra tidying and cleaning as well without rushing round in a panic. Plenty of wiping down with a bleach cleaner put paid to mould and other germs lurking in corners, so satisfying.
This week's Welsh class didn't seem so challenging, unlike last week's revision which put me in a real fog. Afterwards I carried on cleaning and in no time at all it was time for disco aerobics. I feel I'm able to put a bit more bounce into my steps though I try not to overtax my knee especially with twisting type movements. I had a couple of moments when my arm leg co-ordination failed as I tried to match the arm going up or out with our teacher's while learning new steps. I ended up flapping like a seagull and laughing. There no pressure to 'get it right' and our teacher always welcomes new people by saying 'It's one, two, make it up and sing along.'


 

No comments: