Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 8 May 2023

Wet.

We lost the good weather today. This morning was warm under looming grey clouds with rain arriving early in the afternoon. Now it is noticably colder. A shame for the holidaymakers.
I managed to get out into the garden for a while in the morning. There were more waving clematis fronds to be tied back to the trellis and I planted mangetout peas and some tall purple aliums that I'd started off in pots.
My afternoon was spent collating all the bathroom plans and updating the folder on the pc with the possible options for shower screen, tray etc. This is because now that the outside vent pipe from the boiler has been moved over the builder can fit the window and he says that will happen this week. But who knows? He's a good builder and because of that has lots of work so he can't always get here. The step after that will be for the plumber to come here while the builder is here. Then we can all look at my plans, they can decide who is doing what and who is ordering what. Everything is more or less decided on but there is flexibility on certain things.

 

No comments: