Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 13 May 2023

Hot.

We've had an evening of watching Eurovision and I didn't realise quite how late it goes on. It's now 1.00 so this is going to be the briefest blog ever.
The sun shone all day, the wind blew my washing dry and aired two more tubs of stored clothes.
We're off to a friend's 60th birthday party tomorrow so I made two batches of Rocky Road. One batch without marshmallows as there will be a lot of vegetarians at the party and I added dried raspberries to both batches.
The afternoon was spent in the garden cleaning the last five bricks, planting grape hyacinths and weeding.
I will always think of this as the 'Ukrainian flowerbed'. Quite appropriate for Eurovision which as ever was a fun spectacle to watch.
 

No comments: