Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 22 May 2023

Strong Winds.

The day began cloudy but warm. No need to slather on the suncream I thought and then forgot about it when the strong winds blew away the clouds.
We've given up expecting the window fitter even doubting that anyone had been booked at all. I had a good early start to the day and was keen to start on demolishing the wall.
This time I'm cleaning off each block as I take it down. It makes the demolishing slower but then I can go straight on to lay the blocks when I've got enough. I stopped at this point not so much because of my back but my wrist had started to sting. I think I'll find one of Peter's wrist support gloves to supplement the plasters and heavy duty work gloves I had today before the next block bashing session.

I had to wrap up well before sitting out on the terrace for a break. The strong winds were perfect for the three kite surfers I could see out on the water. I ended my afternoon with some gentle crocheting and early blogging.

 

No comments: