Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday, 21 September 2026

Busy.

It must have been cold in the early hours as the central heating turned itself on (the thermostat is set at 17C) but on the other hand the day has been hot, very hot. A reminder of being in Crete this time last year.
 
I've been busy today. In the morning we went to Mach library to practise our Welsh. The new group that have joined our Zoom class seem to be more fluent than us so preparation for the next lesson is even more necessary. By the time we finished in the library it felt like a summer's day in Mach and the town was filled with tourists browsing the shops or eating in the cafes.  
As usual I dropped Pete off for his afternoon of playing pool and for me it was more gardening. I managed to give the long hedge a trim, possibly the last one for the season though if the weather stays warm it will carry on growing.

Then I baked a Bara Brith for Pete and after picking more tomatoes and preparing a salad I had 15 minutes sitting out in the sun. 
The forecast for tomorrow looks to be just as nice so hopefully I'll get plenty done at the zoo.


No comments: