Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 29 December 2008

Bursting At The Seams.


This morning a heavy frost lay on the ground and stayed for most of the day.

The morning was spent in a frantic rearranging of rooms  ready for our final guests. We have several spare bedrooms but they  been appropriated and turned into a study or a gun store or music/drum room. There was much agonised shouting (me), moving of equipment/pcs/clothes (youngsters)  followed by a quick hoover and tidy up.  Our friends arrived at lunchtime and now every room is occupied. Romas did ask if another friend could come and stay over for the week but as he would have to sleep on the sofa I didn't think that was too practical.
Milo, our friends' Jack Russell, in his favourite position underneath the (lit) woodburner

3 comments:

happyone said...

I guess he stays toasty warm under there. :-)

GemmieV said...

lol milo is silly.

Domestic Executive said...

OMG, that looks dangerous! I'm sure he knows what he's doing though.