Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 31 December 2008

Images Of Barnstaple.

Just a few more photos taken in Barnstaple yesterday as I have spent the whole day in the kitchen. My only foray out into the crisp cold air was early in the morning to feed the hens and pour hot water over the ice in their water bowl. 


This bike rack almost looks like a piece of modern art.




Poor Pete has been ill for 3 days with a stomach bug and now one of our visitors has gone down with it as well. Not a nice thing to happen when you are on holiday. The rest of us are all wondering who will be next. Each twinge of indigestion could be the the start of the galloping lurgies. Hopefully I will be taking some of the youngsters into town for the New Year's celebrations in the Square- bands, fancy dress and fireworks. 

1 comment:

Domestic Executive said...

Oh such bad luck to be ill on the holidays. Thanks for these pictures. They are so atmospheric. I bet the chickens are hoping for warmer weather soon!