Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 12 December 2008

Where Are All The Christmas Lights?

There seem to be very few Christmas lights this year. There's less than 2 weeks to go yet on this estate just a few houses had any lights at all and this was the only one of note. Last year every other house was blazing away. lighting up my journey home. I suppose people are worried about the electricity bills or perhaps it is just general depression. The 25 ft conifer at the hospital is not sporting its usual festive lights and when I drove through Shirwell only 2 houses had any lights at all.




This is just a quick post tonight as I'm off out in a minute but I thought I'd show my lovely pink gardening tools before I use them and they start getting grubby. And look at my poor old tools.

No comments: