Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 10 December 2008

A Peaceful Day At Home.

A whole day at home today, all by myself - wonderful. In the afternoon I managed to finish tidying up the plants on the house wall and clear most of the leaves and stuff on the raised bed.
This is yesterday's before photo.
And here it is , cut back and tidy, hopefully for the last time.

While it was raining in the morning I made some chocolate dipped fruit for this evenings WI 'party'.

The ingredients.


Method.



Result.
I hope they will be enjoyed by my WI friends.

2 comments:

happyone said...

I'm sure your friends will enjoy the chocolate dipped fruit. I know I would. :-)
I love your stone house!!!

Catching the Magic said...

Your house is absolutely beautiful! And I lurve chocolate dipped fruit - you did well sourcing that in a British winter! I'm planning to do a little chocolate fondue for SJ's Birthday party on Boxing Day!

Hope you enjoyed a wonderful time,

Sarah x