Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 6 July 2009

Cool Again.

It has continued to be very wet today. There have been a few moments of sunshine but lots of heavy rain. This evening it actually feels cold. Out in the garden some of the flowers are looking rather windswept. One of the hardy geraniums shedding its petals like confetti.

I think the end of term is catching up with me, I'm feeling quite weary and looking forward to an early night.

1 comment:

Domestic Executive said...

Oh what a pain to have such damage from the weather. After things have worked so hard to grow it's soul destroying to see them struck down.