Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 13 July 2009

Heavy Rain.

As I drove to work Percy and Gift were having a snooze in the sunshine. By the afternoon rain set in and we had some torrential downpours.



It cleared for a while on the way home but there was water and mud pouring down most of the country roads. It's pouring heavily again and I'm due to go back into town for a meal with the rest of the staff at The Honeymoon. We're having a 'banquet' which I'm certainly looking forward to.
The water poured down the drive and washed away some of the gravel yet again.
The stream around the back of the house was in full flow and as I predicted the 'tasteful' bridge my neighbour has built across the stream started to collect debris and to block the stream.

No comments: