Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 16 July 2009

More Braunton Marsh Pictures.

Just the briefest of posts as I've spent most of the evening working on some unexpected and urgent school paperwork. The day started like yesterday but from midday the rain has got heavier and heavier. After school I went into town to get flowers and chocolates to say thank you to my lovely colleagues ( I love buying presents) and despite having an enormous umbrella I got rather wet. I discovered that however much I love my crocs, (I've got 7 pairs in all the colours, cheap ones not real crocs), they are pretty useless in the pouring rain walking across a car park full of puddles. The rain looks set for tomorrow which is a shame as we are having a whole school end of term party in the afternoon and it would have been so much nicer if we could have done things outside.

Luckily I've still got plenty of photos from yesterday's walk on Braunton marshes. Enjoy !













































2 comments:

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Ruta; Oh such beautiful photos you took. I love the ones of all the birds, I hope you stay dry, and have a grand end of term day.... Thanks for sharing the photos,, I so enjoyed them..

Hugs;
Alaura

Domestic Executive said...

I love your pictures from Braunton Marshes, you manage to capture a new perspective every time.