Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 29 May 2011

Beer Festival.

   
Heavy rain again this morning. In the afternoon I drove Peter into town as he had selflessly volunteered to work behind the bar at the Beer Festival. Hard work but someone has to do it and the free beer might have been an incentive.
                           
I did some shopping before returning home for more time on the jigsaw and a little gardening. Soon it was time to go back to collect Peter and say hello to people I knew (a lot of the gig club were there in their red fleeces and jackets.)
On my home in the afternoon I saw 2 deer in the field, they ran off as soon as they saw me and jumped over the hedge.

2 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Sounds like a fun festival. I have a new jigsaw puzzle ready to try out, a map of the US showing all the different states, and the famous landmarks and activities that they are known for. On our way home today we were looking for deer but I think it was a bit too hot for them to venture out of the nice shady woods. Probably sleeping until the sun goes down a bit.

happyone said...

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. : )