Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 12 August 2016

Overcast.

Still overcast and windy, not a good prospect for viewing the Perseids tonight though Metcheck gives 52% cloud cover for tonight which isn't too bad.
Today saw me back in town, I was getting desperate for new library books and as ever fresh fruit and veg were needed along with some basics. While I was shopping in Tesco's I got excited to see that some tunic tops I'd had my eye on were now on sale at half price. I tried some on but they only had the bigger sizes which were too big. So no luck with those. I did find the green re-cycled wine glasses that we have for everyday use were half price so I bought another 2 in case of breakages. In town I bought more plastic plant labels and have been up and labelled more plants in the propagating beds. I've already forgotten what colour flowers some of the hardy geraniums had and as I ran out of labels when I planted them I'll have to wait until next year to see what varieties they are.

No comments: