Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 21 August 2016

Wet.

Wind and grey skies have been accompanied by day-long rain. Too miserable to do anything outside. 
I kept myself busy by reorganising some of our DIY stuff. Everything is already in labelled boxes but I was able to move things around and create a bit more space in the back room especially on the window sill. Ideally the window sill should be completely clear but there are only so many corners you can tuck stuff away in. While I was moving things around I also decided to do some general wiping and cleaning in the back room. For a short while I even toyed with the idea of painting the walls and ceiling which haven't been done since we moved here. I have the paint but as it would be impossible to move the several big cupboards and the chest freezer it would have to be a very patchy job and not worth the effort. Just cleaning and rearranging have made the room look better anyway.

No comments: